For those who are already veg, or as a follow-up to Why Vegan?, Even If You Like Meat, or Compassionate Choices.
- Nutrition Tips for Vegans – The VeganHealth.org site includes Daily Recommendations, info on Sports Nutrition, the profiles of some Real Vegan Children, and much more. See also Jack Norris, RD’s blog and Virginia Messina, MPH, RD’s blog.
- What Do Vegans Eat?
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- Salads and Side Dishes
- Sauces, Dips, and Spreads
- Soups, Stews, and Chili
- Pasta and Rice Dishes
- Product Recipes – Links to recipes made with popular vegan products from Boca, Gardein, Lightlife, MorningStar Farms, and Turtle Island.
- More Recipes – Additional online resources for vegan recipes.
- Cookbooks and Videos
- Further Reading and Resources
- Email Newsletter – Browse our enewsletter archive to read past issues and sign up for free weekly updates.
- Print Newsletter – Download past issues of Vegan Outreach News.
- Adopt a College – Get involved with our campus leafleting program.
- Booklets and Other Resources – Download booklets, display prints, and tabbed flyers for advocating veganism.
- Banner Ads – Spread the word! Promote veganism in your emails or on your web pages; see also Vegan and Vegetarian Quotes.
- Video Links – View footage from undercover investigations.
- Catalog – Order Vegan Outreach bookets and merchandise.
- Tips for Promoting Veganism
- A History of Vegan Outreach and Our Influences
- Nick Cooney’s Research on Booklet Titles
- Activist Profiles
- Does Being a Vegetarian Really Save Animals?
- Essays, Articles, and Books by Matt Ball
- A Meaningful Life, A Better World blog
- The Animal Activist’s Handbook
- The Accidental Activist
- A Meaningful Life
- How Vegan? Ingredients vs. Results
- Activism and Veganism Reconsidered
- Anger, Humor, and Advocacy
- Choosing Info for Advocacy
- One Possible Future: A Roadmap to Animal Liberation
and the follow-up: A New World, Piece by Piece
- Politics, Personal Conduct, and the Vegan Police:
The Vegan Outreach Perspective
- Belief on the Right Side of History
- Is Being a Vegetarian Important?
- Animals, Not Arguments
as the Bottom Line:
Global Warming, Human Psychology, and Net Impact for Animals
- Advocacy in an Imperfect World
- Lincoln and the First Step
- About Vegan Outreach – Information about our organization; see also VO’s history.
- Contact Us – How to contact Vegan Outreach.
- Key Personnel – Meet Vegan Outreach’s key personnel.
- Board of Directors – Meet Vegan Outreach’s Board of Directors.
- Job Openings – Check our job openings page for any listed positions.
- Selected Recent Feedback – A compilation of feedback from our enewsletter.
- Some of the Many Lives Changed by Your Donations
- Donate to Vegan Outreach and Support Our Work
- Vegan Outreach Blog
- Vegan Outreach’s YouTube Channel
- Slideshow – Vegan Outreach 2009: Exposing and Ending Cruelty to Animals.
- Search – Search the Vegan Outreach web site.