By Toni Okamoto
Summer time heat in Sacramento is brutal, so at the peak heat of the day I tend to crave something cold and tasty. This is my go-to for a healthy and easy dessert!
They keep well in a ziplock bag stored in the freezer, make a bunch and have them ready to eat on hot summer days!
- 1 peeled frozen ripe banana, halved
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 dallops of peanut better
- your choice of chopped nuts
- one skewer, cut in half (optional)
Stick a skewer in the middle of the banana.
Take your frozen banana and spread a dallop of peanut butter on it. Dip it in melted chocolate (I throw mine in the microwave for 2 minutes and stir), sprinkle your choice of nuts on them and place it on wax paper and let it dry.