By Toni Okamoto
This chocolate pie is one of the easiest I’ve ever made! There are only four ingredients, and all of them can easily be found at your local neighborhood grocery store. For the crust, I bought one that’s pre-made from Keebler. It was only two bucks!
If you don’t want to use the Keebler crust, I have purchased vegan cookies and crumbled them to make my own easy crust.
- 12 oz bag of non-dairy semisweet chocolate chips
- One 14 oz package soft silken tofu, drained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 vegan graham cracker crust
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for 45 seconds (or until melted) and mix until smooth.
- Put tofu in a blender and blend until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla to tofu, mix thoroughly.
- Add tofu chocolate mixture to the pie crust and place in freezer for about an hour and a half.