Join a network of activists taking quick and easy online actions—on social media, email, and phone—to put more vegan options in restaurants and grocery stores and learn about other opportunities to help animals!
Vegan Outreach partners with restaurants, grocery stores, and wholesale companies in India to guide them in adding delicious plant-based options to their menus, shelves, and cafeterias.
We need your help to show food providers the enormous public demand for vegan options!
In addition to our retail food campaigns, Vegan Outreach collaborates with colleges, schools, hostels, and corporate offices in India to reduce the use of animal products in the food they serve. By encouraging institutions to adopt plant-based food policies, we’re paving the way to a more sustainable future.
- Anand Engineering College reduced the use of dairy products in their cafeteria by 75%.
- Hindustan College reduced the use of dairy products in their cafeteria by 50%.
- S S College pledged to serve 100% plant-based meals in their cafeteria once a week.
- Vijaya International School reduced the use of dairy products in their cafeteria by 50%.
- Zostel, India’s largest branded hostel chain reduced the use of meat and dairy products in their Agra location by 30%.
- GoStops, a chain of backpacker hostels introduced a new vegan menu at their Agra location.
- Cafe Kulhad introduced a new vegan menu.
- Grey House Cafe introduced a new vegan menu.