By Toni Okamoto
Fall is here, and we want pumpkin everything! All day, every day!
Here’s a great savory dish to get you feeling festive.
Yields 2-3 servings.
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or 2 bouillon cubes in 2 cups water)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons curry
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 package extra firm tofu, cubed
- Your choice of veggies
- In a large pot, sauté the onions in the olive oil until onions become translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Simmer over low heat for at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!