By Toni Okamoto
If you’re looking for a perfect summer dessert, this is it! It’s fresh, healthy, and doesn’t require an oven! I brought this particular batch to a potluck and it was a huge hit, too. Make yours today and share your photos with us on Instagram by adding the hashtag #VeganOutreach!
- 1 pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 basket of strawberries, remove stems
- 1 bunch of bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 10 oz bag of vegan chocolate chips
- lollipop or popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- chopped nuts, optional
- Add three pieces of washed and cut fruit to lollipop or popsicle sticks.
- Place the chocolate chips on a plate and microwave for one minute, and mix until smooth and creamy. If there are still lumps, heat for another 20 seconds.
- Dip one side of the fruit stick into the melted chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- If using nuts, dip the chocolate fruit into your nuts before placing on parchment paper.
*Tip: Chocolate will harden faster if the fruit has been refrigerated or chilled.