You can’t really go wrong with hummus. Am I right, or am I right?
Here’s yet another example of how right you can go with hummus—Pistachio!
Yields 8 servings.
- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans, reserve liquid from can
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- Add garbanzo beans, pistachios, garlic, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper to a food processor.
- Purée mixture and add just enough liquid from garbanzo beans until hummus reaches desired consistency.
- Serve with fresh veggies and pita bread cut into wedges. Enjoy
Thank you to Sharon Palmer who generously shared her delicious hummus recipe!